Chiara are a somewhat bestial feline-like race. They resemble a lithe human with classic feline ears, whiskers, teeth, claws, fur, and tail. Their fur is short with various rosettes, spots, tabby markings, or tiger stripes in a range of natural colors.
Chiara have always existed in tribal units, living in specific nomadic areas with ‘teenage’ members being the ones to roam farthest from home. However for many the days of roaming forests is over, their tribes having moved into cities, but their culture has remained much the same. They are natural predators and so make great hunters.
- Martial Artist
- Attribute Modifiers: ST-1 [-10] and DX+1 
- Secondary Characteristic Modifiers: Per+1 
- Advantages: Catfall , Claws (Sharp) , Combat Reflexes , Fur , Night Vision 5 , Striking ST 2 , Teeth (Sharp) 
- Disadvantages: Impulsiveness (12) [-10], Laziness [-10], Phobia (Entering Water) (15) [-2]
- Features: Tail (neither a manipulator nor enough of a problem to interfere with armor)
- Discriminatory Hearing .
- Perfect Balance .
- Silence 1 or 2 [5 or 10].
- Speak with Animals (Specialized, Felines, -60%) .
- Temperature Tolerance 1-3 [1/level].