Gorun are known for their savageness and brutality. They are humanoid, hairy, and look vaguely like a wild boar given an upright form. However Gorun females are less hairy and lack the tusks of their male counterparts, making them look a bit more reptilian.
Gorun are barbaric and savage by nature, in fact the most civilized still don’t usually live in houses. They do make crude settlements and fortifications and can make weapons and crude metal armor. They tend to live away from other races and are known to raid other communities rather than trade with them.
Most Gorun you see are actually outcasts, which is actually easy to become. They tend to sell their sword, axe, or mace to whoever can afford to hire them. The most sophisticated tend to be knights or thieves, the others tend to not get more advanced than scouts.
- Attribute Modifiers: ST+1 , IQ-1 [-20], HT+1  or ST+2 , IQ-2 [-40], HT+1 
- Secondary Characteristic Modifiers: HP+2 ; Will+1 ; Per+1 
- Advantages: Acute Hearing 2 , Infravision , Rapid Healing , Resistant to Metabolic Hazards (+3) , Teeth (Sharp) 
- Disadvantages: Appearance (Ugly) [-8], Bad Temper (12) [-10], Bully (12) [-10], Social Stigma (Savage) [-10]
- Features: None
- Resistant to Metabolic Hazards (+8)  can replace Resistant to Metabolic Hazards (+3) , for 5 points
- Very Rapid Healing  can replace Rapid Healing , for 10 points
- Recovery 
- Psionic Resistance [2/level]
Gorun practice a unique martial art called Smasha, which is available to them wherever they live.